Our Vision: To be an outstanding school, where all our children develop a lifelong love of learning.
Thank you for expressing an interest in Devonshire; it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to our school.
Selecting a school for your child is one of the most important decisions that you will make.
We believe that every child is an important individual with experiences which we value, and we look forward to developing and extending their learning. We are committed to making your child’s first experience of school life happy, rewarding and challenging. We encourage and value the partnership with you as parents in achieving the best for your child.
We look forward to getting to know you and your child.
- To provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment where everyone is nurtured and valued.
- That the whole school community work together to ensure that all children realise their full potential.
- To provide a broad, creative and challenging curriculum.
- To build self esteem and confidence through praise and encouragement.
- Respect for yourself, others and property
- Appreciation of our diverse community
- High expectations for all
Miss J Collins (Headteacher)